Sunday, May 31, 2015

Support rants...

I've been having some issues with my AdSense account for quite some time now. It looks like it's activated but every time I try to connect it with blogger, I get an error. There is no additional description to this error and I can't find any reference on the Web about it.

Finally I decided to contact support so I composed a lengthy report to Google last week, asking them to have a look into my account. Maybe there is some problem with it. So far I got no reply from them and I am a bit disappointed by the lack of response from Google on this matter. A while ago I had some issue with my Google Wallet account, so I contacted support. In less then half an hour, I got a phone from Google and everything was sorted out. I was presently surprised with the patience they had.

Since I got no update on my support so far, I asked my girlfriend to let me us her Google account and create an AdSense account. I linked my blog to her new account and now I am waiting for approval. According to the message that appears on AdSense, this can take up to a week.

Fingers crossed that everything will be sorted out and I can start displaying some of those annoying adds ^_^

No comments: